Saturday, October 9, 2010

Los Angeles Art Deco Society merges with Travel town at Griffith park


Robert and I were contacted by the Art Deco Society to Volunteer at Travel Town next weekend for an event called "Depot Days".
The coordinator had suggested that some of the volunteers have a theme.Rob and I rubbed our heads together and Figured out that he will be Walter Burns and I will Be Hildy Johnson! if you folks don't know who those Two were, they were characters in a movie Called " His Girl Friday" from 1940 Starring Rosalind Russell, and Cary Grant.
Doing our Reenactment we are going to sit in a Pullman Car, I'll be typing away on our 1923 Underwood Typewriter. I have this Perfect Dress for the occasion, a Dark Blue pin striped dress, with a Blue and Gray ladies Fedora thats from Columbia Pictures.... yes the Studio where old movies where made :)
pictures to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment